- $250 Instant Rebate on Any Mitsubishi Ductless System
- $300 Federal Tax Credit on High Efficiency Systems
- Great offers on Qualifying Trane Systems
- Willoughby, OH Air Conditioning Repair Tip: Electrical Problems
- How to Recognize the Need for Air Conditioning Repair
- Reducing Allergens in Your Mentor, OH Home
Mentor, OH Air Cleaners
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your indoor air quality call Apple Heating & Cooling today. Indoor Air Quality issues could include aggravation of allergies, colds, and excessive dust and dirt particles in the air in your home. Our Comfort Consultants are here to help you diagnose and solve your indoor air quality issues.
We are here to help you maintain the cleanest, purest air possible in your home. Depending on the specific issues that you are experiencing with the air in your home, different air cleaners may be more useful than others. There are a lot of options for air cleaners on the market, so if you have any trouble deciding which makes or models are right for you, let our professional staff help. We have years of indoor air quality service experience and we’ll help you develop the right system for your home.
Additional benefits of a quality Air Cleaner from Apple Heating & Cooling is increased comfort and lower utility bills. A good air cleaner will catch most dirt particles before they get to your cooling coil. When dirt particles accumulate on your cooling coil the dirty coil reduces air flow and comfort – sometimes as much as 20 to 40%. And dirty coils use more energy than clean coils. So for the sake of your comfort and to save you money – get a good quality air cleaner and keep it clean.
Types of Air Cleaners for Your Mentor, OH Home
Different types of air cleaners are designed to remove certain types of pollutants. Here is a basic guide to different air cleaners and the ways in which they can improve the quality of your home.
- Particle Removal: Both mechanical filters and electronic air cleaners fall into this category. Mechanical filters simply trap particles with a filter material as they try to pass through. Electronic air cleaners use electrostatic attraction to catch electrically charged particles. The particles, charged through an ionization process, accumulate on oppositely charged collector plates. Ionizer systems work similarly to electronic air cleaners but do not have collection plates. Instead, they emit charged ions which attach themselves to particles, charging them and causing the particles to accumulate on nearby surfaces.
- Gas–Phase Air Filters: These devices remove gases and odors from the air in your home by using a sorbent that absorbs the pollutants. These filters are efficient at eliminating specific pollutants for which they were designed, but only those specific ones. They will not remove all of them.
- Pollutant Destruction Devices: A final category of air cleaners does not simply trap or capture pollutants but actually destroys them. UVGI (ultraviolet germicidal irradiation) cleaners use UV lamps to destroy bacteria and allergens that are airborne or within your ducts. They are not a replacement for air filters, but make a good supplemental addition.
Call 877-356-3144 for Air Cleaners in Willoughby, Mentor, and the Greater Cleveland area or click here to contact us
We hope that this information is helpful to you in understanding the different indoor air quality systems and devices available for use in your home. Call Apple Heating & Cooling with any questions that you have regarding the operation of these systems or the indoor air quality services that we provide.
Maintain High Indoor Air Quality with Apple Heating & Cooling
For over 2 decades Apple Heating & Cooling has been providing residents in Mentor, OH with professional, high quality heating, cooling and indoor air quality service. Over that time the technology and products have changed, but our commitment to excellent customer service has not. Call Apple Heating & Cooling today to start building your personalized indoor air quality system. We’ll handle the installation, maintenance and repair of your air cleaner products with reliable, professional care.
Apple Heating & Cooling services these areas:
- Kirtland Hills
- Waite Hill
- Willoughby Hills