- $250 Instant Rebate on Any Mitsubishi Ductless System
- $300 Federal Tax Credit on High Efficiency Systems
- Great offers on Qualifying Trane Systems
- Willoughby, OH Air Conditioning Repair Tip: Electrical Problems
- How to Recognize the Need for Air Conditioning Repair
- Reducing Allergens in Your Mentor, OH Home
Mentor, OH Humidifier Installation, Maintenance and Repair
Your comfort extends beyond well maintained temperatures in your house. The indoor air quality in your home should be as meticulously regulated and maintained as the temperature for total comfort. Don’t settle for oppressively dry air in your home. Apple Heating & Cooling will help you find a humidifier that is right for your home and your personal needs. We’ll handle the installation, maintenance and repair service your humidifier requires with the reliability and professionalism we’re known for, so call today.
Dry Air and Your Mentor, OH Home
In addition to causing you personal discomfort – including dry skin, nose and throat issues – excessively dry air can have a negative impact on your home and the efficiency of your heating and cooling and system. Dry air does not hold heat as well as properly humidified air, so you’ll wind up using more energy to heat your home if the air is to dry. This will in turn cause a rise in your energy bills. Air purifiers and cleaners can lose efficiency in their fight against indoor pollutants as a result of overly dry air. There is also the condition of wood fixtures and furniture in your home. Prolonged exposure to excessively dry air can be just as damaging as air that is to moist, causing wood to dry out, crack and split. The right humidifier for your home will help maintain a healthy balance off moisture in your home’s air to alleviate these dry air symptoms.
Types of Humidifiers
There are a few humidifier options you can choose from. Talk to the professionals at Apple Heating & Cooling to decide which is the best choice for installation in your Mentor, OH home.
Call 877-356-3144 for Humidifiers in Willoughby, Mentor, and the Greater Cleveland area or click here to contact us
- Basic Bypass Humidifiers: These humidifiers utilize an evaporator pad. Air pressure from your heating and cooling system’s blower moves air across the pad to disperse moisture into the air.
- Advanced Bypass Humidifiers: Again, an evaporator pad is used in this humidifier model, but this one uses a pulsing, rather than continuous, water flow. This helps reduce the amount of water you use when adding moisture to your home’s air.
- Advanced Fan Humidifiers: This style of humidifier does not rely on an external fan to disperse moisture as it has its own fan to push air across the evaporator pad. This allows your heating and cooling system to focus solely on air conditioning.
- Steam Humidifiers: These humidifiers have their own heat source to create steam to provide moisture to your indoor air. They use little water, but because they are separate from your heating system they do use more electricity to operate. Steam humidifiers are the best choice for lower air temperature heating systems like heat pumps and geothermal systems.
If you’re overwhelmed by the decision making process, don’t worry. Apple Heating & Cooling has plenty of experience selling, installing and maintaining humidifiers. We’ll make sure you have the right model for your home and that it is working effectively and efficiently to keep your indoor air comfortable.
Professional Humidifier Service
Once you’ve had a quality humidifier installation from Apple Heating & Cooling we’ll keep it running the way it’s supposed to. Like any other home comfort system, the best way to ensure reliable, efficient performance from your humidifier is with regular maintenance. We offer great maintenance service and, if problems should arise, our repair service will have your Mentor, OH home humidifier back on track in no time. Call today to learn more.
Apple Heating & Cooling services these areas:
- Kirtland Hills
- Waite Hill
- Willoughby Hills